- Site – website available at webarxsecurity.com
- Services – the services available from and related to the domain and subdomains of the Site
- WebARX (also referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”) – WebARX OÜ, company incorporated and registered under the laws of the Republic of Estonia with registration code 14331217
- User (also referred to as “you” or “your”) – an individual who creates a user account
- General Terms – terms and conditions of services.
We provide services for B2B clients and therefore privacy regulations (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation) do not apply for such data, however, we might provide services also for individuals and therefore we are informing you about personal data processes herein.
Our Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, process, and disclose your information, including personal information, related to your access to and use of the WebARX services.
Our Services include website security firewall to prevent attacks and to protect your websites. By using WebARX or any other Services we do not collect any personal data about users of your website or website owners. In the event, we detect website hacking incidents we are not allocating any personal data because hackers are hiding identity and do not reveal identifiable IP addresses, names, e-mail addresses or any personal data. Therefore, we are in a position where we are not processing any personal data of the hackers as well.
Therefore as we are not collecting any personal data there is no need to make a data processing agreement with any users of WebARX.