Nothing to announce to the public yet.
Most Recent Changes
Plugin - May 1st 2020
- Version 2.0.12
- Added: Ping that will send a ping to our API every so often to determine the state of the plugin and firewall.
- Added: Message indicating that the backup feature will be remove on June 1st, 2020.
- Fixed: Some errors that would occur on older PHP versions.
- Fixed: The cache-control header has been added to the firewall error page to make sure that caching plugins and servers do not cache the error page. (Cache-Control: no-store)
- Fixed: Issue where disabling the firewall would not actually turn off the firewall.
- The GeoIP database has also been updated.
Portal - May 1st 2020
- Added: Message that displays if the firewall or plugin is not running. This relies on the ping feature of the plugin.
- Changed: Some of the buttons and options on the component page have been adjusted.
- Fixed: Issue where the banned IP addresses tab would not parse the response properly.